5 Unique Ways to take Fabulous Memorable Photos of Your Family
There once was a time when family photographer was drab, boring and dull. With the influx of technology has come a lot more creative. Today, you could have a wonderful array of options in regards to family photography, especially if you go with something a bit more creative than usual. With that in mind, consider the following path towards unique photos that could very well capture the spirit and love of your family.
1. Reflections and Shadows. Here's a concept that you will no doubt love, and it's to creatively take pictures with reflections. Whether you use mirrors, water, or the night sky think about taking portraits that are not only artistic, but showcase simple photography tricks. You can do this in a variety of ways, and each path is going to give you amazing results.
2. Create Movie Scenes. For parents with small children, get creative with movies. Think of your favorite movie scenes and dress up your child as the main character, and then put yourself into the background as part of the famous sequences. Done right, you'll be able to relive some of the most iconic pictures from Hollywood and beyond. This is made easier when children are very small, as it is easier to get them into costumes. Sample of everybody's favorite no matter what age you are is the Star Wars Movie.
3. Silhouette. This is a everybody's favorite scene. Taking a silhouette picture of your family in the field, in the beach, in the park or anywhere else that has a nice clean background is the perfect image that can be framed and placed on top of your fireplace. Simple and easy to create.
4. Hold up a Picture Frame. Frame the family within the confines of a picture frame. This unique concept can be done in a lot of different ways. Mom & Dad holding the frame while the kids are inside the frame. Or the other way around where the kids are holding the frame and Mom & Dad are inside the frame. A lot more can be done with just one prop. It can be fun for everybody and worth exploring.
5. Happy Feet. Take photos of everybody's feet. This style can be done in the beach barefooted and with the texture of the sand this gives a very interesting image. Your guest will be guessing whose feet were those.
There's a lot more creative ideas and these are just a few things that you can take with you today. When in doubt, hire a professional and tell them some of your ideas, you'll be surprised by what you can have done when you think outside of the proverbial box.
Happy photographing and don't forget to give us a call for your next family portraits.
Keywords: corporate events, engagement, events, family Portraits, graduation, headshots, maternity, newborn, prom, wedding
No comments posted.
Recent PostsSanta Ana Wedding Photographer/Carmela & Ian/Studio 9 Photography 5 Unique Ways to take Fabulous Memorable Photos of Your Family Which Do You Prefer? Traditional Home Wedding or Destination Wedding? Newborn-Baby-Family-Photographer|Los Angeles Photographer Myah, our little angel-Los Angeles Newborn Baby Photogapher California Journal for Filipino Americans Marks their 21st Anniversary 6 IDEAS FOR PREPARING THE PERFECT ENGAGEMENT SESSIO How Many Hours Do I Need My Wedding Photographer? Recent Photo Shoot at Yorba Linda Regional Park 7 TIPS FOR EMOTIONALLY PREPARING YOUR HUSBAND FOR YOUR FAMILY SESSION